Thursday, October 6, 2011

Northbound





 It looks like boobs!


I'm absolutely tickled! In two days I'll be reunited with a few of my very closest friends in one of my very favorite cities. I'm even looking forward to the drive, which is saying a lot.

Whitney is the absolute kindest person I've ever met. I trust her with every secret. She and I have all the fun in the world together and I can't wait to laugh all weekend together!

Matthew is a riot. Any time I need to go dancing, I can count on him to be the best partner ever. We also make really hot club beats together and share an affinity for...Cher. 

Can't wait to share all the details with you guys. Hopefully I remember to take lots of photos. Let's be real, though, I likely won't. Have the best weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love your nautical striped top! <3 And your headscarf goes oh-so perfectly!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit & photos!! I've been meaning to wear a cute scarf in my hair -it's such a lovely look on you!! Aww, and enjoy your visit with your friend, sounds SO fantastic. Happy Friday & weekend. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete