Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekend Getaway: Lanesboro Style (day 2)




Waiting...

Finally! It was so worth the wait (and the cold meal mom and I were greeted with back at the restaurant). 

And finally, I present you with day two of my thirty hour getaway. Originally, mom and I planned on shopping in Lanesboro for a few hours, then grabbing lunch on our way back to Iowa. One of the store owners suggested we stop in Harmony, Minnesota at an antique mall. My ears immediately perked up and my heart skipped a beat when we walked into this place. I found so many gems, but unfortunately we were in a bit of a hurry to see the president drive by. While he was beyond fashionably late, I was pretty giddy when the bus came by and he waved right at ME (probably...I mean, I can only assume...who else would he have been waving at!?).

My birthday is next Tuesday. Do what you will with that information.

Have a lovely night!


No comments:

Post a Comment