Sunday, May 29, 2011

Outtakes: April/May 2011 Edition

Pardon my laziness during the month of April, but I am back with bloopers from the last month! Please enjoy a few of my (ahem) finer moments...


Original Post: Tea Party - So, I have fairly weak/wobbly ankles and have been known to be somewhat...clumsy. This photo was taken immediately after I almost biffed it in the grass. I'm going to give myself credit for looking so composed!


Original Post: Hoppy Easter - My loving grandma thought it would be hilarious for my dad to snap an action shot, so she started throwing pine cones at me. This is me laughing (obviously) and crossing my legs to prevent pee-pants. In addition to my not being able to walk in heels, I also have an extremely weak bladder and have been known to wet myself if I laugh too hard. 


Original Post: Day Tripping: Omaha Style - While helping Tia change into her costumes for the commercial, I decided to try on a few pieces. The Batgirl cap really does suit me, don't you agree?

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to what is sure to be my newest television obsession "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding."

Have a lovely night!

1 comment: