Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey Shorty





Photos by Jillian - thanks buddy!

Ever since I can remember, I've had a complex about wearing shorts. My calves have always felt disproportionate to my thighs and I dread the denim creep (when one's shorts start riding up one's inner leggys). It's super embarrassing to walk and constantly yank at your crotch. When the shorts with tights style became popular, I was hesitant...could I really  pull off a look like that? After much deliberation, I decided to take the plunge. I can now wear booty shorts with pride.

My next goal is to try shorts without tights. We'll see about that one. 

Finally, mad props to my cousin, Jillian, who served as photographer for the day. I really love how the first photo turned out. Hello, perfectly wind-blown hair! 

Have a lovely night, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. what amazing photography. really, amazing. and that wasn't the wind, that was me blowing at just the right moment. the lightheadedness was totally worth it. -cousin jilli

    ReplyDelete