Monday, April 18, 2011

Waterloo

 


Aside from being one of my favorite ABBA songs, Waterloo proved to be a very fun day trip! Mom and I drove up to visit my brother and dragged him along for a few hours of thrifting. We all had success at 'Stuff, etc.' and I was doubly impressed with their organization!

Yesterday was a very casual outfit day, but I wanted to showcase my glow-in-the-dark Dwolla shirt! I find myself wearing this at least 3 times a week and, admittedly, not washing it very often. Rest assured, I do smell the armpits before putting it on.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! You look so comfortable.

    I tagged you for the Kreativ blogger award in my post today, head on over to Stranded in Chicago to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete