Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Back!






After an eight day long hiatus, I am back! Last week I felt pretty unmotivated and wore sweatpants a lot. I've even lost my photo editing touch a bit - forgot to round the edges and include outfit details within the pictures. But, I'm definitely not going to go back and do it all over. I'll get back in the swing of things, promise!

Question: Well, first some background, then the inquiry. I have two really great pairs of BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters, but I wear them all the time and they are getting slightly worn in the...inner thigh area (overshare?). Anyway, they fit really well and have a lot of stretch, but don't ever get baggy. I'm super picky about skinny jeans, but I'm going to need to buy some new ones soon. Something I've noticed about BDG jeans is that they all fit differently, so I don't trust ordering them online. Anyone have suggestions for affordable super skinny jeans? 

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Outfit Details:
Top & Sweater - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Modcloth

2 comments: