Saturday, January 14, 2012

Black and White...and Blue







I missed the Everybody, Everywear Black and White challenge earlier this week, but wanted to participate on my own anyway. Black and white is probably my least favorite color combination, however, this outfit pleasantly surprised me. I think I am mostly shocked by how versatile my new blazer is proving to be. Menswear consistently inspires and intimidates me - I can't be alone in this fear, right?

While walking home from a friend's earlier, I made the mistake of greeting a questionable looking gentleman. During our five minute friendship, I found out the following:

1. The forecast for the coming week (three times)
2. His strained relationship with his 34 year old daughter, Courtney
3. Courtney's on and off addiction to drugs 
4. His mysterious trip to the hospital last night

Sometimes I think I'm too nice. 

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment