Friday, February 18, 2011

Epic Failure

Little Pennie got declawed and fixed yesterday. The vet put these little bootie/cast things on her front paws, which I was to remove this morning. After an hour of sweating and becoming smart enough to wrap her up like a burrito in a blanket, I finally got Pennie's paws free!

But that's not my epic failure for the day...

After that, my dear friend, Megan, picked me up and we had lunch at HuHot. For those of you who are unfamiliar, it is a buffet of uncooked mongolian ingredients (including meats, noodles, veggies, sauces) that the patron piles into a bowl. Then the goodies are cooked right before your very eyes. It's so damn good. If any of you are ever in the Des Moines area, please let me know and I'll take you there.

Clearly that's also not my epic failure. But this is:

I look pretty cute today and wanted to document my first official outfit post. So, I grabbed my crappy digital camera and headed to the backyard. Well, the snow has been melting this week, and as you know, when the ground is wet it becomes muddy. I sank in my Jeffrey Campbell wedges almost immediately then  gave up. I spent more time cleaning my shoes and pouting than actually posing for photos.

I think I deserve a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment